Limited return for Year 10 to school from 15th June 2020
Welcome to the section of our website dealing with the limited return to school for year 10 students from June 15th.
We have been open since lockdown started for the children of vulnerable workers and children that may have a specific vulnerability for example an EHCP.
If you fit into those categories and would like your child to attend then you can contact the school so that we can arrange for this to happen as soon as possible.
We will update this page with relevant documents and review it regularly. We will add a FAQ section very soon.
So far you can access:
- Photographs of some of the changes we have made in preparation for the safe return of more staff and students.
- The Headteacher’s letter regarding a return to school (dated June 1st)
- The revised 7Rs as applied to our current situation
- A COVID-19 related Home School Agreement for those returning to school
(This must be signed and returned to school by your son /daughter on their first day back. Failure to provide this will mean that we cannot allow them into the building.)
- A COVID-19 related Expectations & Consequence Booklet
- A copy of the letter that was sent to those returning from June 15th ( each students was sent a letter specific to them)
- Zoom Code of Conduct
- Remote Learning Parent/Carer Information
Please familiarise yourself with the 7Rs below