SIMS Parent App
What can it do for me?
Allows access to information on your child relating to; Homework, Reports, Reward Points, Attendance, Punctuality, Timetable, Parents’ Events & Calendar
1. On your mobile phone/tablet go to the App Store (iPhone) or Play Store (Android)
2. Search for SIMS Parent and download this app
3. To get access to your child’s information you must email firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Email your name and your child’s name (Year 6 parent/carer should also include the name of the Primary school their child is coming from)
5. You will receive an email back from email@example.com
6. In that email press the button that says “Accept Invitation”
7. Now press this button that says “Register with an external account”
8. You can then create an account using your own details – this can be via Apple ID, Facebook, Twitter, Office 365, Microsoft or Google – if you have none of these you can create a new one. Please note, you MUST use an account with the same email address that you have registered with the school.
9. Once registered, it will ask for your child’s date of birth as a further security question
10. Then you open the app, sign in and all details will show for your child